drill-user mailing list archives

From Arina Yelchiyeva <arina.yelchiy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drill UDFs doc
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2018 09:08:11 GMT
Build-in functions are located in the java-exec module. Some are generated
using freemarker, some are located in the org.apache.drill.exec.store.hive
package.
Currently to get full list of the UDFs, you need to turn on trace logging
and check the logs [1]. The good news, currently Kunal is working on the
sys.functions table implementation which will list all UDFs [2, 3].
Will be available in Apache Drill 1.15.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/drill/blob/a2533917b0bc387711060c739dfb9844896fe4be/exec/java-exec/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/exec/expr/fn/registry/LocalFunctionRegistry.java#L96
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-3988