drill-user mailing list archives

From Divya Gehlot <divya.htco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query hung in Cancelled_Requested state
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2018 06:49:22 GMT
Hi ,
The query hanging in Cancellation_Request is one of the bug on Drill 1.10
and this issue has been resolved  post Drill 1.10 .
That's why I am asking is there any way apart from Web UI where I can kill
the query using the query id ?
The queries that I am trying to kill are running for days .

Thanks,
Divya