drill-user mailing list archives

From Khurram Faraaz <kfar...@mapr.com>
Subject Re: Query hung in Cancelled_Requested state
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2018 07:45:41 GMT
Hi Divya,

Please see link below for more info, I have added details of how to Cancel
a query using the REST API
https://drill.apache.org/docs/rest-api-introduction/

GET /profiles/cancel/{queryid}
Cancel the query that has the given queryid.

Parameter

queryid--The UUID of the query in standard UUID format that Drill assigns
to each query.

Example

curl
http://localhost:8047/profiles/cancel/29b2e988-35e7-4c85-3151-32c7d3347f15