drill-user mailing list archives

From "Kunal Khatua" <ku...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache drill issue - cpu spiking to 100%
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2018 21:48:17 GMT
Hi Bala/Srihari

 In the Drill query profile, I dont see the query running for more than a second. The example
you gave is with 350msec. I'm not sure what the backend Mongo storage plugin is doing. You'll
probably need to profile the Drillbit using something like Yourkit or JVisualVM to identify
what threads are burning CPU and the possible hotspots. I dont see anything hinting at a problem.

Kunal