Hi Kunal,

I have Web UI enabled, but queries are not being run from there. Queries are being run through JDBC. Attaching the Drill query, drill profile. Also I have enabled profiling on MongoDB and captured all the queries triggered by drill on MongoDB. I have grouped all MongoDB queries by shape and taken the count of each query.
If I understand correctly, drill doesn't store MongoDB schema, so one count query and one simple find on collection is expected, as it has to capture schema information. But, I see count and find being run 43 times each for one single query in drill.