drill-user mailing list archives

From Paul Rogers <par0...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Drill on YARN Questions
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2018 02:59:13 GMT
Hi Kwizera,
I hope my answer to Charles gave you the information you need. If not, please check out the
DoY documentation or ask follow-up questions.
Key thing to remember: Drill is a long-running YARN service; queries DO NOT go through YARN
queues, they go through Drill directly.

Thanks,
- Paul

    On Monday, December 17, 2018, 11:01:04 AM PST, Kwizera hugues Teddy <nbted2017@gmail.com>