drill-user mailing list archives

From Vitalii Diravka <vita...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Running drill in distributed mode
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2018 12:17:45 GMT
Hi!

You can run drillbit on one machine and configure FileSystem Storage Plugin
to specify "Connection" to the remote fs [1].
Do you need to run drillbit on every machine and coordinate them via
Zookeeper? Not sure that it is efficient for local file system.

[1]
https://drill.apache.org/docs/file-system-storage-plugin/#connecting-drill-to-a-file-system

Kind regards
Vitalii