drill-user mailing list archives

From Alaa Salmo <alaasa...@gmail.com>
Subject SQL Query Error: VALIDATION ERROR: Unable to create or drop tables/views. Schema [hdfs] is immutable.
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2018 23:14:41 GMT
Hi All,

I added my plugin to the storage. see it below. When I am trying to create
table (csv format), I am getting the error message. Any comment or advice!

**************************** Command
0: jdbc:drill:schema=hdfs> CREATE TABLE new_table_name as  select * from
`hdfs://mgelbana-machine:54310/myhdfs/people.csv`;

*************************** Error

Error: VALIDATION ERROR: Unable to create or drop tables/views. Schema
[hdfs] is immutable.

*************************************** hdfs schema
{
  "type": "file",
  "connection": "hdfs://mgelbana-machine:54310",
  "config": null,
  "workspaces": {
    "root": {
      "location": "/",