drill-user mailing list archives

From Alaa Salmo <alaasa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Caused by: org.apache.drill.exec.exception.DrillbitStartupException: Drillbit is disallowed to bind to loopback address in distributed mode.
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2018 00:10:49 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to install Hadoop/Zookeeper with Apache Drill (distributed
mode). I am facing the following error
"org.apache.drill.exec.exception.DrillbitStartupException:
Drillbit is disallowed to bind to loopback address in distributed mode.". I
tried to google, the answer was change  drill-override.conf. I am still
facing the same problem. Did anybody has same issue? Does Drill work in the
local machine with Zookeeper?

drill.exec: {
  cluster-id: "drillbits1",
  zk.connect: "mgelbana-machine:2181"