drill-user mailing list archives

From Nitin Pawar <nitinpawar...@gmail.com>
Subject Help for statistic functions
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2018 10:46:13 GMT
Hi,

We have a multistep workflow system and in one of the step we do sum(x)
this step results the column being float-optional for next queries and then
functions start failing if the value is large float number (more than 8
digits)

Is there any setting where we can change this or it needs to be fixed in
code?
error we are getting is

Error: SYSTEM ERROR: SchemaChangeException: Failure while materializing
expression.
Error in expression at index -1.  Error: Missing function implementation:
[covar_samp(BIGINT-REQUIRED, FLOAT8-OPTIONAL)].  Full expression: --UNKNOWN
EXPRESSION--.

--
Nitin Pawar