drill-user mailing list archives

From "Kunal Khatua" <ku...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Superset and Drill
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2019 16:46:20 GMT
Fantastic work! I'll try to promote this on the twitter handle as well.

Thank you!

~ Kunal

On 6/2/2019 7:34:48 AM, Charles Givre <cgivre@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Everyone,
I wanted to send this note to the Drill aliases but as of this weekend, the Drill integration
with Superset is complete and merged. If you haven't seen Superset before, it's an open source
BI/Data exploration tool that works with SQL-like databases. It is implemented in Python and
uses SQLAlchemy to connect to a variety of databases. It also has a really powerful SQLLab
feature which can be used to run ad-hoc queries.

Here's a link to a tutorial about it: http://thedataist.com/visualize-anything-with-superset-and-drill/

Big thanks to everyone who assisted including John Omernik for his work on the SQLAlchemy
Drill dialect, and Ville Brofeldt for fixing some quirks in Superset.
-- C