drill-user mailing list archives

From Paul Rogers <par0...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Documentation for maths operations between different types?
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2019 17:05:47 GMT
Hi Divya,

Would be great to add to the docs. First step is to gather the info in a JIRA ticket. Then,
someone (thanks for volunteering) can update the various tables in the docs.

I believe that the documentation is generated via some process other than a direct edit of
the MD files in the repo. Perhaps someone can fill in the details about how to update the
material.

When writing the Learning Apache Drill book, Charles found that many functions are not documented
in the "official" documentation. Would be great to review the function tables in the book
and apply any missing information to the Drill documentation.

Thanks,
- Paul

    On Friday, August 16, 2019, 08:25:14 AM PDT, Divya Gehlot <divinedivyag@gmail.com>