drill-user mailing list archives

From Prabu Mohan <prabu.ora...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EMC ECS Configuration with Apache Drill
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2019 05:16:10 GMT
I am able to connect to the http endpoint using boto3 from python (able to
retrieve files/store files), from IE with https and port 9021 , it comes
back with 403 Forbidden indicating that it was able to connect to website
but does not have permission to view the webpage ( may be due to
credentials ).

Regards,
Prabu