drill-user mailing list archives

From Prabu Mohan <prabu.ora...@gmail.com>
Subject EMC ECS Configuration with Apache Drill
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2019 18:49:08 GMT
I'm trying to configure Apache Drill with EMC ECS, it was quite easy
configuring with AWS S3 and GCP Cloud Storage, but I'm facing issues
configuring with EMC ECS,

When I use http with port 9020 as endpoint I face this error

     Error:SYSTEM ERROR: AmazonS3Exception: Status Code: 405, AWS
Service:Amazon S3, AWS Request ID:, AWS Error Code:null, AWS Error Message:
Method Not Allowed

core-site.xml

<configuration>

<property>
<name>fs.s3a.access.key</name>
<value>accesskey</value>
</property>

<property>
<name>fs.s3a.secret.key</name>
<value>secretkey</value>
</property>

<property>
<name>fs.s3a.endpoint</name>
http://:9020
</property>

<property>
<name>fs.s3a.connection.ssl.enabled</name>
<value>false</value>
</property>

</configuration>

and for connecting to the bucket i use the following in the storage plugin

{
"type" : "file",
"connection" : "s3a://bucketname/",
"config" : {
"fs.s3a.impl.disable.cache" : "true"
},
"workspaces" : {
"tmp" : {
"location" : "/tmp",
"writable" : true,
"defaultInputFormat" : null,
"allowAccessOutsideWorkspace" : false
},
"root" : {
"location" : "/",
"writable" : false,
"defaultInputFormat" : null,
"allowAccessOutsideWorkspace" : false
}
},
"formats" : {
"psv" : {
"type" : "text",
"extensions" : [ "tbl" ],
"delimiter" : "|"
},
"csv" : {
"type" : "text",
"extensions" : [ "csv" ],
"delimiter" : ","
},
"tsv" : {
"type" : "text",
"extensions" : [ "tsv" ],
"delimiter" : "\t"
},
"parquet" : {
"type" : "parquet"
},
"json" : {
"type" : "json",
"extensions" : [ "json" ]
},
"avro" : {
"type" : "avro"
},
"sequencefile" : {
"type" : "sequencefile",
"extensions" : [ "seq" ]
},
"csvh" : {
"type" : "text",
"extensions" : [ "csvh" ],
"extractHeader" : true,
"delimiter" : ","
}
},
"enabled" : true
}

Any suggestions on how to get this working ?