drill-user mailing list archives

From Manoj srivatsav <manoj.srivat...@gmail.com>
Subject Percentile window function in apache drill
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2019 04:02:05 GMT
Hi,

I have a time series data store in MapR DB JSON tables. Using drill to
query data out of it.
I need find 90th and 95 percentile values on the data that is there.
Time series data is that of multiple sensors data per time.

I was able to get min, max and avg values by doing
select `time`, min(`sensor1`), max(`sensor`), avg(`sensor1`) from
dfs.`maprdb` group by `timestamp` order by `timestamp`.

I need to if there is a way to specify a percentile value to calculate in
query.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Manoj Srivatsav