drill-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Charles Givre <cgi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: not able read few tables form mysql due to date type format error
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2019 15:29:04 GMT
@Igor, 
Thanks for posting this.  Can we post this solution to the Drill documentation as I would
imagine it would benefit others who run into the same issue?
Thanks,
-- C



> On Nov 28, 2019, at 9:42 AM, Igor Guzenko <ihor.huzenko.igs@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> Hello Rameshwar,
> 
> It seems like you have issue with date conversion for one of columns:
> 
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Value '0000-00-00' can not be represented
> as java.sql.Date.
> 
> I believe you could try options suggested here:
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/17195343/value-0000-00-00-can-not-be-represented-as-java-sql-date/17196386
> 
> Thanks,
> Igor
> 
> On Thu, Nov 28, 2019 at 2:07 PM Rameshwar Mane <mr.manerm@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
>> Hi,
>> I was trying to query my mysql table registered in apache drill. I am
>> facing the following error while trying to execute query.
>> the error in the terminal was:
>> 
>> Error: DATA_READ ERROR: Failure while attempting to read from database.
>> 
>> sql SELECT *
>> FROM `openisjb_demo`.`ASSOC`
>> plugin mysql
>> Fragment 0:0
>> 
>> [Error Id: 12adbd85-48b4-4b1d-a29b-0e8ab0d34d54 on xxxxxxxxxxxx:31010]
>> (state=,code=0)
>> 
>> the logs in sqlline.log file are :
>> 
>> 2019-11-28 10:15:13,679 [Client-1] INFO
>> o.a.d.j.i.DrillCursor$ResultsListener - [#6] Query failed:
>> 
>> org.apache.drill.common.exceptions.UserRemoteException: DATA_READ ERROR:
>> Failure while attempting to read from database.
>> 
>> sql SELECT *
>> FROM `openisjb_demo`.`ASSOC`
>> plugin mysql
>> Fragment 0:0
>> 
>> [Error Id: 67b0e4e1-18d3-4155-8537-021806c88858 on
>> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:31010]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.rpc.user.QueryResultHandler.resultArrived(QueryResultHandler.java:123)
>> [drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at org.apache.drill.exec.rpc.user.UserClient.handle(UserClient.java:422)
>> [drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at org.apache.drill.exec.rpc.user.UserClient.handle(UserClient.java:96)
>> [drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at org.apache.drill.exec.rpc.RpcBus$InboundHandler.decode(RpcBus.java:273)
>> [drill-rpc-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at org.apache.drill.exec.rpc.RpcBus$InboundHandler.decode(RpcBus.java:243)
>> [drill-rpc-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:88)
>> [netty-codec-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:356)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:342)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:335)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:287)
>> [netty-handler-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:356)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:342)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:335)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:102)
>> [netty-codec-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:356)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:342)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:335)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:312)
>> [netty-codec-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:286)
>> [netty-codec-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:356)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:342)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:335)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.channelRead(ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.java:86)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:356)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:342)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:335)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1294)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:356)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:342)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:911)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:131)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:645)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:580)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:497)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:459)
>> [netty-transport-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at
>> io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:131)
>> [netty-common-4.0.48.Final.jar:4.0.48.Final]
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [na:1.8.0_151]
>> java.sql.SQLException: Value '0000-00-00' can not be represented as
>> java.sql.Date
>> at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:965)
>> ~[mysql-connector-java.jar:5.1.48]
>> at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:898)
>> ~[mysql-connector-java.jar:5.1.48]
>> at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:887)
>> ~[mysql-connector-java.jar:5.1.48]
>> at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:861)
>> ~[mysql-connector-java.jar:5.1.48]
>> at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetRow.getDateFast(ResultSetRow.java:146)
>> ~[mysql-connector-java.jar:5.1.48]
>> at com.mysql.jdbc.ByteArrayRow.getDateFast(ByteArrayRow.java:244)
>> ~[mysql-connector-java.jar:5.1.48]
>> at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.getDate(ResultSetImpl.java:2011)
>> ~[mysql-connector-java.jar:5.1.48]
>> at
>> org.apache.commons.dbcp2.DelegatingResultSet.getDate(DelegatingResultSet.java:488)
>> ~[commons-dbcp2-2.5.0.jar:2.5.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.commons.dbcp2.DelegatingResultSet.getDate(DelegatingResultSet.java:488)
>> ~[commons-dbcp2-2.5.0.jar:2.5.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.store.jdbc.JdbcRecordReader$DateCopier.copy(JdbcRecordReader.java:440)
>> ~[drill-jdbc-storage-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.store.jdbc.JdbcRecordReader.next(JdbcRecordReader.java:271)
>> ~[drill-jdbc-storage-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.ScanBatch.internalNext(ScanBatch.java:223)
>> ~[drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.ScanBatch.next(ScanBatch.java:271)
>> ~[drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:126)
>> ~[drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:116)
>> ~[drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractUnaryRecordBatch.innerNext(AbstractUnaryRecordBatch.java:63)
>> ~[drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.project.ProjectRecordBatch.innerNext(ProjectRecordBatch.java:141)
>> ~[drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:186)
>> ~[drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.BaseRootExec.next(BaseRootExec.java:104)
>> ~[drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.ScreenCreator$ScreenRoot.innerNext(ScreenCreator.java:83)
>> ~[drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.BaseRootExec.next(BaseRootExec.java:94)
>> ~[drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at org.apache.drill.exec.work.fragment.FragmentExecutor$1.run(FragmentExecutor.java:296)
>> ~[drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at org.apache.drill.exec.work.fragment.FragmentExecutor$1.run(FragmentExecutor.java:283)
>> ~[drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at .......(:0) ~[na:na]
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1746)
>> ~[hadoop-common-2.7.4.jar:na]
>> at org.apache.drill.exec.work.fragment.FragmentExecutor.run(FragmentExecutor.java:283)
>> ~[drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.common.SelfCleaningRunnable.run(SelfCleaningRunnable.java:38)
>> ~[drill-common-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at .......(:0) ~[na:na]
>> 
>> the logs in drillbit.log file are :
>> 
>> 2019-11-28 10:01:03,217 [22206520-3db3-ddd0-72c1-5ab0990a73a4:foreman]
>> INFO o.a.drill.exec.work.foreman.Foreman - Query text for query with id
>> 22206520-3db3-ddd0-72c1-5ab0990a73a4 issued by drill: select * from ASSOC
>> 2019-11-28 10:01:04,111 [22206520-3db3-ddd0-72c1-5ab0990a73a4:frag:0:0]
>> INFO o.a.d.e.w.fragment.FragmentExecutor -
>> 22206520-3db3-ddd0-72c1-5ab0990a73a4:0:0: State change requested
>> AWAITING_ALLOCATION --> RUNNING
>> 2019-11-28 10:01:04,111 [22206520-3db3-ddd0-72c1-5ab0990a73a4:frag:0:0]
>> INFO o.a.d.e.w.f.FragmentStatusReporter -
>> 22206520-3db3-ddd0-72c1-5ab0990a73a4:0:0: State to report: RUNNING
>> 2019-11-28 10:01:04,132 [22206520-3db3-ddd0-72c1-5ab0990a73a4:frag:0:0]
>> INFO o.a.d.e.store.jdbc.JdbcRecordReader - User Error Occurred: Failure
>> while attempting to read from database. (Value '0000-00-00' can not be
>> represented as java.sql.Date)
>> org.apache.drill.common.exceptions.UserException: DATA_READ ERROR: Failure
>> while attempting to read from database.
>> 
>> sql SELECT *
>> FROM `openisjb_demo`.`ASSOC`
>> plugin mysql
>> 
>> [Error Id: 12adbd85-48b4-4b1d-a29b-0e8ab0d34d54 ]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.common.exceptions.UserException$Builder.build(UserException.java:630)
>> ~[drill-common-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.store.jdbc.JdbcRecordReader.next(JdbcRecordReader.java:281)
>> [drill-jdbc-storage-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.ScanBatch.internalNext(ScanBatch.java:223)
>> [drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.ScanBatch.next(ScanBatch.java:271)
>> [drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:126)
>> [drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:116)
>> [drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractUnaryRecordBatch.innerNext(AbstractUnaryRecordBatch.java:63)
>> [drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.project.ProjectRecordBatch.innerNext(ProjectRecordBatch.java:141)
>> [drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:186)
>> [drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.BaseRootExec.next(BaseRootExec.java:104)
>> [drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.ScreenCreator$ScreenRoot.innerNext(ScreenCreator.java:83)
>> [drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.BaseRootExec.next(BaseRootExec.java:94)
>> [drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at org.apache.drill.exec.work.fragment.FragmentExecutor$1.run(FragmentExecutor.java:296)
>> [drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at org.apache.drill.exec.work.fragment.FragmentExecutor$1.run(FragmentExecutor.java:283)
>> [drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>> [na:1.8.0_151]
>> at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:422) [na:1.8.0_151]
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1746)
>> [hadoop-common-2.7.4.jar:na]
>> at org.apache.drill.exec.work.fragment.FragmentExecutor.run(FragmentExecutor.java:283)
>> [drill-java-exec-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.common.SelfCleaningRunnable.run(SelfCleaningRunnable.java:38)
>> [drill-common-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
>> [na:1.8.0_151]
>> at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
>> [na:1.8.0_151]
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [na:1.8.0_151]
>> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Value '0000-00-00' can not be
>> represented as java.sql.Date
>> at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:965)
>> ~[mysql-connector-java.jar:5.1.48]
>> at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:898)
>> ~[mysql-connector-java.jar:5.1.48]
>> at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:887)
>> ~[mysql-connector-java.jar:5.1.48]
>> at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:861)
>> ~[mysql-connector-java.jar:5.1.48]
>> at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetRow.getDateFast(ResultSetRow.java:146)
>> ~[mysql-connector-java.jar:5.1.48]
>> at com.mysql.jdbc.ByteArrayRow.getDateFast(ByteArrayRow.java:244)
>> ~[mysql-connector-java.jar:5.1.48]
>> at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.getDate(ResultSetImpl.java:2011)
>> ~[mysql-connector-java.jar:5.1.48]
>> at
>> org.apache.commons.dbcp2.DelegatingResultSet.getDate(DelegatingResultSet.java:488)
>> ~[commons-dbcp2-2.5.0.jar:2.5.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.commons.dbcp2.DelegatingResultSet.getDate(DelegatingResultSet.java:488)
>> ~[commons-dbcp2-2.5.0.jar:2.5.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.store.jdbc.JdbcRecordReader$DateCopier.copy(JdbcRecordReader.java:440)
>> ~[drill-jdbc-storage-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> at
>> org.apache.drill.exec.store.jdbc.JdbcRecordReader.next(JdbcRecordReader.java:271)
>> [drill-jdbc-storage-1.16.0.jar:1.16.0]
>> ... 20 common frames omitted
>> 2019-11-28 10:01:04,133 [22206520-3db3-ddd0-72c1-5ab0990a73a4:frag:0:0]
>> INFO o.a.d.e.w.fragment.FragmentExecutor -
>> 22206520-3db3-ddd0-72c1-5ab0990a73a4:0:0: State change requested RUNNING
>> --> FAILED
>> 2019-11-28 10:01:04,133 [22206520-3db3-ddd0-72c1-5ab0990a73a4:frag:0:0]
>> ERROR o.a.d.e.physical.impl.BaseRootExec - Batch dump started: dumping last
>> 2 failed batches
>> 2019-11-28 10:01:04,133 [22206520-3db3-ddd0-72c1-5ab0990a73a4:frag:0:0]
>> ERROR o.a.d.e.p.i.p.ProjectRecordBatch - ProjectRecordBatch[projector=null,
>> hasRemainder=false, remainderIndex=0, recordCount=0,
>> container=org.apache.drill.exec.record.VectorContainer@70742027[recordCount
>> = 0, schemaChanged = true, schema = null, wrappers = [], ...]]
>> 2019-11-28 10:01:04,133 [22206520-3db3-ddd0-72c1-5ab0990a73a4:frag:0:0]
>> ERROR o.a.d.exec.physical.impl.ScanBatch -
>> ScanBatch[container=org.apache.drill.exec.record.VectorContainer@76871541[recordCount
>> = 0, schemaChanged = true, schema = null, wrappers =
>> [org.apache.drill.exec.vector.NullableIntVector@ad6aa7f[field =
>> [`ASSOC_MST_ID` (INT(12, 0):OPTIONAL)], ...],
>> org.apache.drill.exec.vector.NullableVarCharVector@1292045f[field =
>> [`ASSOC_MST_ROLE_CD` (VARCHAR(1, 0):OPTIONAL)], ...],
>> org.apache.drill.exec.vector.NullableVarCharVector@43367b32[field =
>> [`ASSOC_MST_LNAME` (VARCHAR(25, 0):OPTIONAL)], ...],
>> org.apache.drill.exec.vector.NullableVarCharVector@d554308[field =
>> [`ASSOC_MST_FNAME` (VARCHAR(25, 0):OPTIONAL)], ...],
>> org.apache.drill.exec.vector.NullableVarCharVector@32ef958f[field =
>> [`ASSOC_MST_MID_INIT` (VARCHAR(1, 0):OPTIONAL)], ...],
>> org.apache.drill.exec.vector.NullableVarCharVector@305ddf71[field =
>> [`ASSOC_MST_P_ADDR` (VARCHAR(90, 0):OPTIONAL)], ...],
>> org.apache.drill.exec.vect
>> or.NullableVarCharVector@4042dda3[field = [`ASSOC_MST_E_ADDR`
>> (VARCHAR(50, 0):OPTIONAL)], ...],
>> org.apache.drill.exec.vector.NullableIntVector@67a88ba0[field =
>> [`ASSOC_MST_PHONE` (INT(10, 0):OPTIONAL)], ...],
>> org.apache.drill.exec.vector.NullableDateVector@29a52937[field =
>> [`ASSOC_MST_ST_DT` (DATE(10, 0):OPTIONAL)], ...],
>> org.apache.drill.exec.vector.NullableIntVector@77dddd25[field =
>> [`ASSOC_MST_PAY_RT` (INT(11, 0):OPTIONAL)], ...],
>> org.apache.drill.exec.vector.NullableVarCharVector@21a4a9b8[field =
>> [`ASSOC_MST_SSN` (VARCHAR(9, 0):OPTIONAL)], ...],
>> org.apache.drill.exec.vector.NullableIntVector@272d3a7[field =
>> [`ASSOC_MST_ORG_GRP_ID` (INT(10, 0):OPTIONAL)], ...],
>> org.apache.drill.exec.vector.NullableIntVector@29eae4f[field = [`id`
>> (INT(12, 0):OPTIONAL)], ...]], ...],
>> currentReader=JdbcRecordReader[sql=SELECT *
>> FROM `openisjb_demo`.`ASSOC`, Plugin=mysql], schema=null]
>> 2019-11-28 10:01:04,133 [22206520-3db3-ddd0-72c1-5ab0990a73a4:frag:0:0]
>> ERROR o.a.d.e.physical.impl.BaseRootExec - Batch dump completed.
>> 2019-11-28 10:01:04,134 [22206520-3db3-ddd0-72c1-5ab0990a73a4:frag:0:0]
>> INFO o.a.d.e.w.fragment.FragmentExecutor -
>> 22206520-3db3-ddd0-72c1-5ab0990a73a4:0:0: State change requested FAILED -->
>> FINISHED
>> 2019-11-28 10:01:04,139 [22206520-3db3-ddd0-72c1-5ab0990a73a4:frag:0:0]
>> WARN o.a.d.exec.rpc.control.WorkEventBus - Fragment
>> 22206520-3db3-ddd0-72c1-5ab0990a73a4:0:0 manager is not found in the work
>> bus.
>> 2019-11-28 10:01:04,148 [22206520-3db3-ddd0-72c1-5ab0990a73a4:frag:0:0]
>> WARN o.a.d.e.w.f.QueryStateProcessor - Dropping request to move to
>> COMPLETED state as query is already at FAILED state (which is terminal).
>> 
>> is there any way to configure the data types to be used in apache drill or
>> any alternate solutions instead of changing schema of the table in
>> datasources.
>> Thanks and regards
>> Rameshwar Mane
>> Big Data Engineer
>> 


Mime
View raw message