drill-user mailing list archives

From Charles Givre <cgi...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Drill Storage Plugins
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2019 03:23:32 GMT
Hello all,
I've written some UDFs and Format plugins for Drill and I'm interested in tackling a storage
plugin.  One of my regrets from the Drill book was that we didn't get into this topic.  For
those of you who have written one, my hat's off to you. I wanted to ask if there are any resources
or tutorials available that you found particularly helpful?  I'm having a little trouble figuring
out what all the pieces do and how they fit together.

Does anyone have any ideas about storage plugins should be implemented?  Personally I'd really
like to see one for ElasticSearch,
Best,
-- C