drill-user mailing list archives

From Charles Givre <cgi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Drill rest api plugin
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2020 13:03:35 GMT
Hi Navin,
Thanks for your interest in Drill.  To answer your question, there is currently a pull request
for a REST storage plugin [1], however as implemented it only accepts JSON responses.  However,
it would not be difficult to get the reader to accept Parquet files.  Please take a look and
send any feedback.
-- C

[1]: https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/1892 <https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/1892>