drill-user mailing list archives

From Prabhakar Bhosaale <bhosale....@gmail.com>
Subject JDBC datasource on Websphere server 8.5.5.9
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2020 11:07:47 GMT
Hi Team,

we are trying to connect to apache drill from websphere 8.5.5.9.  We
created the the Data provider and data source as per standard process of
WAS.  But when we try to test the connection, it gives following error.

"Test connection operation failed for data source retrievalds on server
ARCHIVE_SERVER at node ARCHIVALPROFILENode1 with the following exception:
java.lang.Exception: DSRA8101E: DataSource class cannot be used as
one-phase: ClassCastException: org.apache.drill.jdbc.Driver incompatible
with javax.sql.ConnectionPoolDataSource   "

We are using SDK version 1.8
Attaching the JVM log also for your reference. thx

Any pointers or any documentation in this regards would be appreciated.
Please help. thx

Regards
Prabhakar