drill-user mailing list archives

From Paul Rogers <par0...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Linux versions supported for Apache drill
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2020 19:29:46 GMT
Hi Ted,

Very cool! Saw an article from a guy who ran K8s on a cluster of Raspberry Pis. [1] Combine
that with your setup and we've have a Drill cluster in a shoe-box. (Memory would be a problem.)

So, I'm guessing if Drill runs on your Raspberry Pi (ARM-based), it will probably run on just
about any i64 Linux.

Thanks,
- Paul

[1] https://medium.com/nycdev/k8s-on-pi-9cc14843d43