drill-user mailing list archives

From Charles Givre <cgi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: query Presto via Drill
Date Sun, 12 Apr 2020 19:06:19 GMT
Hey Rafael,
Regarding the earlier issue you were having with Drill and Presto, I opened a JIRA about this.
 My concern is that the JDBC plugin might have a bug that needs some attention.  Here's the
JIRA if you want to add anything:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-7698 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-7698>
-- C