drill-user mailing list archives

From Rafael Jaimes III <rafjai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: query Presto via Drill
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2020 17:29:51 GMT
Apache Accumulo. I think it might be possible to setup a Hive metastore and
run it though that - but we don't have any Hive instances setup and I'm
just trying things out with current infrastructure. Somebody else already
setup Accumulo+Presto.

I found a couple of inquiries regarding Accumulo plugin for Drill in the
list archive, but there doesn't seem to be a suitable option yet. Working
off HBase plugin could eventually be a route but I don't have the manpower
or expertise at the moment to go down that road.

Thanks,
Rafael