drill-user mailing list archives

From James Turton <dz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Soucis Drill
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2021 13:52:59 GMT
Plenty of direct memory there, 50Gb on every Drillbit, far in excess of
the modest 134Mb that Drill says it can't get.  Can you share a JSON
profile from an execution of this query (Web UI -> Profiles -> Completed
queries -> (choose query) -> Full JSON Profile?

Have you made any changes to Drill memory options such as