falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Clum <joshc...@gmail.com>
Subject Hive oozie action files
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 16:21:13 GMT
Hi,

I'm using a oozie workflow in one of my falcon processes. Inside of my
oozie workflow there is a hive action.  Inside my hive action, I add files
like this:

<file>${wf:conf('fs.defaultFS')}/${scriptsLocation}/test.hql</file>

but when i reference those files from my oozie workflow, they are not
available to the falcon process. It seems like they are not being copied
over with the original workflow xml.

Any thoughts how i would reference files inside a oozie hive action when
they are not being copied over by falcon? Should they be copied over to one
of the temp/working/staging dirs?

Thanks,
Josh