falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Pallavi Rao <pallavi....@inmobi.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Apache Falcon Board Report - Sept. 2017
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2017 09:54:08 GMT
Praveen,
I have created the change log (FALCON-2308
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-2308>) and documented the
steps I followed in the confluence page. I have also uploaded a draft of
the release notes in FALCON-2309
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-2309>.

I know you are busy and hence asking. Would you be able to proceed from
here?

receipt.