falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Amareshwari Sriramdasu <amareshw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Falcon 0.11 RC2
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2018 11:50:34 GMT
+ Signature : good
+ Checksums : good
LICENSE : Not seeing any mention of some of the copyrights in LICENSE.txt.
Not sure if I missed any :
./html5-ui/js/bootstrap.min.js
./falcon-ui/app/css/main.css
./falcon-ui/app/js/directives/ng-tags-input.js
./falcon-ui/app/js/lib/xml2json.min.js

Can you confirm if these are not missed and not getting introduced in this
release? Will cast my vote after the update.

+ NOTICE : OK You might want to update year to 2018 going forward, it is
2016 in NOTICE file.
+ Build : OK

Thanks
Amareshwari