gora-dev mailing list archives

From Ioannis Canellos <ioca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nightly build
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2011 10:16:22 GMT
On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 12:49 AM, lewis john mcgibbney <
lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it just my thinking, or having viewed why the cassandra module, and why
> it doesn't seem to get built, I'm assuming that its due to it being before
> the core module in the SVN area therefore maven attempts to built it before
> the core module?

I think that the following reasons prenented the module being build:
a) The module element in the root pom.xml for cassandra was commented out.
b) The cassandra version was out of date.
c) The war a missing dependeny (hector).

I committed the changes and now I think that it is ok.

I need to be honest, I'm more Ant/Ivy literate therefore
> please comment if this is not the case.

No worries. I am more a maven literate, so we can work together and fix
these issues.

> HBase module still seems to be hanging but please see below for other
> difficulties we are experiencing

As the error implied it couldn't get a connection to the zookeeper server.
>From the logs I can see that it tires to connect to port 21818 but in the
conf/hbase the configured port seems to be 21810.
I committed these change too. The build now doesn't hang (in my laptop) and
there are only 4 test failures. We can work more on that.

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

**