gora-dev mailing list archives

From lewis john mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase store initialization of table without configuration in constructor
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:30:25 GMT
Hi Dino,

Would it be possible to ask you to open a Jira on this issue? If you can
submit an initial patch then we could try it out. To be honest my initial
feelings are that you have identified the problem area, the maven CI builds
would reflect this. The HBase module is tripping with the following output

11/10/11 05:45:54 INFO regionserver.HRegionServer: Master isn't
available yet, retrying
11/10/11 05:45:56 INFO datanode.DataNode: using BLOCKREPORT_INTERVAL
of 3600000msec Initial delay: 0msec
11/10/11 05:45:56 ERROR datanode.DataNode: Exception:
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.FSDataset$FSDir.getBlockInfo(FSDataset.java:188)
	at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.FSDataset$FSVolume.getBlockInfo(FSDataset.java:429)

	at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.FSDataset$FSVolumeSet.getBlockInfo(FSDataset.java:527)
	at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.FSDataset.getBlockReport(FSDataset.java:1216)
	at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode.offerService(DataNode.java:755)
	at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode.run(DataNode.java:1186)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Does any of this look familiar guys?

--
*Lewis*