gora-dev mailing list archives

From lewis john mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CI nightly for Gora trunk
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 23:11:35 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 11:50 PM, Henry Saputra <henry.saputra@gmail.com>wrote:

> Cool, thanks Lewis. I do need help to do setup this now.
>
> Does Chris need to give you admin rights or do you already have it
> from the Nutch project?

I have created a CI (maven) build here [1]. Unfortunately this fails as it
seems to be tripping on the Hbase module. I'll try and also set up a Ant/Ivy
build for comparison and QC perspective tomorrow. Further to this, I've
logged an issue with the infra team to get a sonar analysis job set up which
will enable us to view the full analysis here [2].

Thanks for now

[1] https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/Gora/job/gora-trunk/
[2] https://analysis.apache.org/