gora-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dependency revision management
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 16:58:54 GMT
Hi,

In the ivy setup, org.apache.gora dependencies are resolved locally, which
is declared in ivy-settings.xml. So, the gora-core dependency with the
latest.integration will resolve to the latest local version, which should be
in ~/.ivy2/local/org.apache.gora/gora-core/

But, for managing dependencies for the project for external libraries, we
want to explicitly state the version of the library, since we do want to
control which binary goes in to the build. Why do you want to grab the
latest version?

Thanks,
Enis