gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra Client for Gora trunk
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 15:53:17 GMT
Hi Alexis,

Thanks for explaining your understanding. It seems pretty logical to me
that, provisionally working towards a 0.2-incubating release would be
greatly boosted by stable Cassandra 1.X support. We also require Cassandra
tests so addressing an upgrade to support Cassandra 1.X would be an
umbrella objective. I am happy to work towards this goal if this is where
the community wishes to move Gora...

Thanks

--
*Lewis*