gora-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: Ported Accumulo test suite to Gora
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 18:46:02 GMT
I could submit it as patch, but I am not sure where it would go in the
current gora directory structure.  I suppose the code could go in
gora-core/src/test.  Mappings could go in the
gora-<store>/test/resources dirs. Where would the script and README
go?

One nice thing about leaving it at github is that it can version
independently and release.  I.e. I can easily use the latest version
of goraci w/ any version of gora.  I have learned this from experience
having the original test suite being part of accumulo.  On the flip
side, the nice part about making it part of Accumulo is that was
always there out of the box for testing.

Another option may be to contribute the code to Big Top.  However, I
have not investigated this to see if it makes sense yet.  I have not
looked into BigTop in depth yet.

I am open to suggestions.

Keith