gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GORA-71
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 16:38:38 GMT
Hi Guys,

I've committed GORA-71 but have some concerns regarding the hashes e.g
We don't seem to have produced any when gora-0.1.1-incubating was
released, therefore it is impossible for anyone to check these. I
propose that this issue has been addressed and that the offending md5
elements will be produced and made available with the subsequent
Gora-0.2 release. How does this sound?

If this is sufficient it would be great to close this one off.

Thanks

Lewis

--
Lewis