gora-dev mailing list archives

From Ioannis Canellos <ioca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem pushing Gora snapshots to Apache Nexus repository
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 08:57:59 GMT
Hi Lewis,

I tried to test it myself. Even though I see the plugin execute in the right order, I can't
test the result because I don't have access to deploy stuff under org.apache.gora.
Could you grant me karma for that? I see that I have access to the rest of the projects I
am committer (even in some that I am not) but not on gora.