gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Inconsistencies in TestXXXStore
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2012 15:44:54 GMT
Hi Guys,

Whilst working on the Cassandra tests I've been having a look at
TestHBaseStore [1] and TestSqlStore [2].

>From what I can see the following seems to indicate quite a high degree of
inconsistency between the existing module tests

from TestHBaseStore:

assetSchemaExists
assertPutArray
assertPutBytes
AssertPutMap
testQueryEndKey - currently skipped and has been reported as HBASE-5090
testQueryKeyRange - currently skipped and has been reported as HBASE-5090
testDeleteByQuery - currently skipped and has been reported as HBASE-5090

from TestSqlStore:

testDeleteByQueryFields - currently skipped as we need implement delete
fields in SqlStore
testDeleteByQuery - currently skipped as comments mention HSQLDB hangs for
this test and we need to solve or get another SQLDB for the test suite!

I'm quite confused as to how, or what is exactly going on.

Is it possible for anyone to clarify this please, thank you in advance.

Lewis

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/gora/trunk/gora-hbase/src/test/java/org/apache/gora/hbase/store/TestHBaseStore.java?view=markup
[2]