gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCEMENT] Keith Turner for Apache Gora PMC member and Project Committer
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 19:27:42 GMT
Hi Keith,

This is great news. I'll progress with getting the relevant clearance done,
as you already have CLA sorted out it should be arranged reasonably soon.
As we're already on the dev list (my fault) this can double as an official
announcement

In the meantime, feel free to maybe say a bit about yourself, what brought
you to Gora etc.

Great to have you on board, I'll get back to you in due course when I've
got the above work done.

All the best

Lewis

--