gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: auto flush
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 20:23:34 GMT
Hi Eric,

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 4:04 PM, Eric Newton <eric.newton@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any particular reason that gora-hbase uses auto flush on every
> HTable connection?

I'm not using the HBase module at the moment so will wait for others to
chime in, however maybe you could comment on an alternative implementation
(or simply to remove auto flush making the flush configurable instead?) I
would be really interested to hear your comments.

> This makes Keith Turner's excellent goraci test run very slowly for hbase.

Well it's something we should defo look into then. Hopefully we can
actually get this test suite integrated into our CI build soon, until then
thanks for pointing out the problem.