gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Gora 0.3 Release
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 12:56:07 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 11:19 AM, Ioannis Canellos <iocanel@gmail.com> wrote:
> If we are just
> shipping the improvements of our existing modules, then I say it should be
> 0.2.1.

The above would be my suggestion for the release. We would just branch
trunk as 0.2.1 then roll RC's from the 0.2.1 stable branch. I think
the Avro stuff could possibly be a 0.3 release with the GSoC changes
implementing a 0.4 release.... or something of this nature.

I didn't want to branch off trunk when the cassandra tests made the
build unstable. I can progress with this though if we agree on the
above unless of course there is someone else who would like to do the
release and get familiarized with the gora release process?

Best Lewis