gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Gora @ ACEU
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 16:39:30 GMT
Hi Everyone,

A quick note to say that Renato and myself will be giving a
presentation on Gora at this years ApacheCon EU Community Developers
conference (Sinsheim, Germany 5–8 November 2012). The presentation
will cover Gora from incubation through to continuous ingestion (e.g.
the full works) and will also show off this years GSoC project as
well.
In addition it will will be an excellent opportunity for any Gora
community members and dev's to get together for a meet up and to meet
developers from a whole host of other Apache projects and backgrounds.

Early Birds tickets are available until the 1st October. For more
information please see here [0] and the announcement on our site [1]

As always it would be great to hear from anyone who wishes a
particular item to be included in the agenda so please get in touch
with us on list and we will try to integrate it accordingly.

Have a great day and looking forward to seeing as many of you in
Germany in November as possible.

Thank you

Lewis

[0] http://www.apachecon.eu