gora-dev mailing list archives

From Alfonso Nishikawa <alfonso.nishik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Timeline for Gora 0.3 Release & Thoughts
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2013 21:19:06 GMT
Hi all,

I have published my working repo on GORA-174 at [0]. It has the branch
GORA-174 as you can see in [1].
Just notice that my working copy is a mirror of github/apache/gora/trunk.

By the way... github repo is not in sync with official subversion repo.

@Renato: Whatever you need ask for it.

Cheers,

Alfonso Nishikawa

[0] - Open http://git.nishilua.com/do/gora/public_anishikawa.git with a
navigator.
[1] - Open
http://git.nishilua.com/do/gora/public_anishikawa.git/shortlog/refs/heads/GORA-174with
a navigator.

--
"Drinking bloody marys all night will make you feel like a corpse in the
morning."