gora-dev mailing list archives

From Apostolis Giannakidis <ap.giannaki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not on list recently
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 09:01:27 GMT
Hello all,

I would like to say the same for me. I have too not be on the list much
lately because I moved country, I just started in a new job and finally I
do not have internet connection yet in my new house. Hopefully everything
will be sorted out soon and I will be back active on the list.

Best regards,
Apos