gora-dev mailing list archives

From ahsan shamsudeen <ahsan.competit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC
Date Sat, 17 May 2014 18:36:36 GMT
Hi All,

I want a few things to clarify from you. I have understood both the Gora
and Hazelcast Separately. I Have tried out tutorials and codes for both
separately.

But, I wanted to know exactly where the Hazelcast fits inside the Gora ?
what you expect from this module to the Gora ?
what role Hazelcast should play inside the Gora?

I have included all the use cases of Hazelcast in my proposal. At that
time, I didn't have much understanding on Gora. So, I included all the use
cases Hazelcast provide. Now, I need to know which of those use cases
community prefers to have in this module ?

Thanks,
Ahsan