gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 21:56:55 GMT
Hey Renato,

Thanks for the detailed explanation here. It really helps us all to
understand where you see this going. I'm certain that others will wish to
track the progress as we move through the summer.

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 2:16 PM, <dev-digest-help@gora.apache.org> wrote:

> Maybe someone else would like to comment on objective 2?
>

> Renato M.

Not from me right now... I think this is commentary for around mid term
evaluations... I don't really see it as a fully relevant question right now
as the primary objective of this project has not been achieved yet. If the
project were _only_ to implement 1 as above, it would s[till be a success
as it would address the proposal and would also give us a platform to a)
integrate and connect with Hazelcast community at large and b) build the
distributed caching mechanism on top of objective 1.

Thanks Renato
Lewis