gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Move Gora Source to Apache Git
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 01:27:40 GMT
Hi Team,

OK so thank you everyone for coming out with opinions and VOTE'ing on this
issue.
Also thank you @Henry for pushing this one on. It is critically important
that people find it simple to contribute to Gora... hopefully the move to
Git as SCM will aid this.

Results as are follows

[7] +1 Lets move to Git
Henry Saputra
Enis Söztutar
Alfonso Nishikawa
Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo
Talat Uyarer
Damien Raude-Morvan
Lewis John McGibbney

[0] +0/-0 Don't care
[0] -1 I don't want to move to Git (please provide reasoning)

Thank you all very much for taking the time to VOTE.
Please see
For the new issue folks
Thank you
Lewis