gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Move Gora Source to Apache Git
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 17:44:15 GMT
Hi Folks,
For some time we have been getting contributions to the projects from
Git'ers.
I would therefore like to have a VOTE on whether or not the PMC and
community would like to move to Git as write open for source code.
We can keep site in SVN or alternatively we could maybe shift this as well.
I don't know the specifics about Apache CMS and SVN code.

Please VOTE for the above, the VOTE will be open for at least 72 hours.
Thank you all very much.
Lewis

[ ] +1 Lets move to Git
[ ] +0/-0 Don't care
[ ] -1 I don't want to move to Git (please provide reasoning)

p.s. Here's my +1

--
*Lewis*