gora-dev mailing list archives

From Apostolis Giannakidis <ap.giannaki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Move Gora Source to Apache Git
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 10:57:00 GMT
Hello team,

I am sorry for my absence the last days. I was away for the last week.
Of course I totally agree with this change and I am sure that more
developers will be interested in extending Gora in many ways! I also
used Git for the gora-oracle module and I know that other Gora
developers have used Git in the past. So, +1 from me too.

Thank you for this initiative.

Best,
Apos