gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Info on GORA-346 (Nutch 2 on CDH5, Hadoop 2)
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2014 22:54:46 GMT
Hi Eddy,
Thanks for putting this one on the list as it essentially addresses the
final issue we have tackle before we can VOTE to make the next release of
Gora as 0.5.

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 3:58 AM, Edoardo Causarano <
edoardo.causarano@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm building a Nutch 2 installation on top of CDH5 and need to rebuild the
> tool and Gora against Hadoop 2. I found some patches in GORA-346 and tried
> applying them to master and gora 0.4 but get some patch failures.

So if you look at the new PR for GORA-346 you'll see that I've updated it
but that there are some pending issues to be addressed.
If you could pull this update, compile and package it against master branch
then try it out with Nutch 2.X it woul dbe fantastic.
Thanks

> Any indication of when will CORA-346 be merged into master or if there's
> already a branch I can checkout?

Very shortly.
I am hoping to push a release candidate once we resolve GORA-346
Thanks
Lewis