gora-dev mailing list archives

From Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gora Spark Backend
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 09:36:42 GMT
Hi Talat,

This is something we have discussing (online and offline) with other
people. I mean Gora provides access to data, and it also has a good
integration with Hadoop. In theory, it shouldn't be too hard to make Spark
read data through Gora, and yeah it would be great to have some examples on
our code base for doing that.
Now the whole Nutch code base runs on Hadoop, and moving it to Spark might
be a more challenging (and rewarding) task. That would be really something
Talat :)

Renato M.