Sorry, I forgot the attachment.

Regards,
Alfonso

El 22 dic. 2017 10:44 a. m., "bruce" <bruce2k@163.com> escribió:

Thank you Alfonso!

Yeah , it's strange, hope the proxy issue will solve soon.

Merry Christmas!

At 2017-12-22 17:27:48, "Alfonso Nishikawa" <alfonso.nishikawa@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you for the feedback!
Really strange. I attach a snapshot from my cellphone I made after reading your email (I make the changes in my laptop).
Since you already deleted the cache, I really don't know what is happening. I am reluctant to blame some type of proxy caching at PRC since I am not much aware of their proceedings...
If anyone has any clue, it will be a relief.

Thank you, Bruce!

Regards,
Alfonso