gora-dev mailing list archives

From John Mora <jhnmora...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add datastore for Elasticsearch. Outreachy Week 6 Report
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2021 00:37:57 GMT
Hi.

Thanks for the update.

Some comments:

Please define a parameter for the XSD validation (
gora.xsd_validation, default:
false )
Example:
https://github.com/apache/gora/blob/master/gora-lucene/src/main/java/org/apache/gora/lucene/store/LuceneStore.java#L131

I do not think the Elasticsearch authentication is working. Here, you set
the username and password to : "gora.datastore.elasticsearch.username" and
"gora.datastore.elasticsearch.password" (literal values) in the container.
https://github.com/podorvanova/gora/blob/gora-664/gora-elasticsearch/src/test/java/org/apache/gora/elasticsearch/GoraElasticsearchTestDriver.java#L41

But, in the properties file the values are "username" and "password".
https://github.com/podorvanova/gora/blob/gora-664/gora-elasticsearch/src/test/resources/gora.properties#L24

Please do not forget to submit your midpoint feedback. It is due Jan. 12
4pm UTC.

Cheers,
John